I Will Come
I will come and bow down
At your feet, Lord Jesus
In your presence is
fullness of joy
There is nothing
There is no one
to compare with you
I take pleasure in
worshiping you, Lord.
"Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both began and finished this race we're in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed - that exhilarating finish in and with God - he could put up with anything along the way: cross, shame, whatever. And now he's there, in the place of honor, right alongside God." (Hebrews 12:2 - The Message Bible)
This is a webring for Christians
who press toward the mark for the prize
of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
The High Calling Webring Guidelines:
- If my Christian ISP blocks me from reviewing your site, you will not be able to join the ring. Sorry.
- You may not make alterations to the HTML code.
- If your email address changes, please let me know.
- The URL you register must be the page on which you place the webring. (From there, you can link back to your opening page.)
- You must copy the ring graphic to your site. Don't forget to upload it when you upload the webring.
That's it - not too many rules.
JLYM Christian Webrings